Montag, 6. Februar 2017

Einkorn risotto with peas and lentils


Do you like Risotto but are not a big fan of plain white rice? Well here is the perfect combo for you! A creamy version of risotto with einkorn instead of rice with lentils, peas, peppers and cashews. Yumm!!
Although I hardly ever make risotto or any other rice dishes - I guess as a result of my already high curry-plus-rice consumption - this one is a great alternative that turned out to taste absolutely delicious!

As you may already know from my last blog post, I decided to stop giving measurements for any of my recipes. I want them more to be seen as first a collection of easy vegan meal ideas anybody can make and second as an incentive for those of you that might not be so much into cooking because of all the measuring involved or shopping beforehand.

All the dishes I am posting should be seen as a recommendation or a suggestion of what I found nice to combine. But this does not mean that you have to stick to the things I used!!! Feel free to experiment and add your favorite veggies, grains etc.!

What I used...


  • einkorn wheat
  • lentils
  • red peppers
  • peas
  • carrots
  • cashews
  • curry spice mix
  • cashew butter or other nut butter
  • salt
  • white pepper


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen